Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2010

again I lost sleep because of this...

Aaand another 2 hours of my life that I.will.never.get.back.... Tonight, on the Bachelor...

-Michelle is every shade of unstable and unbalanced and should be highly medicated for her manic-depressive episodes.
-The whole inappropriate relationship between the "staffer" and Rozlyn, and the drama and the tears that ensued --ridiculous on sooo many levels, and, as a viewer preparing for the 'most shocking scenario in Bachelor history', I feel completely cheated. Note to mention: she who bares her cha-cha on national television should not be trusted. I have to admit that I'm totally bummed that there wasn't a confrontation between her and Jake. Now that would have made some good "reality" television ;).
-I still enjoy Ali and I'm happy she had the chance to wear the sparkly necklace (is it just me or did Chicago sound awful?).
-Ashley H - With her big ol' schnozz...does she not bear a remarkable resemblance to Miss Piggy?
-I'm glad that Christina didn't "win".

2 comments:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

Well, Amber, you are right again! Sort of a disappointment- the whole 'staffer' drama! "Chicago" DID sound bad! And, finally, he should just marry Ali and be done with the rest of the immature drama! :)
PS
I'll still be watching next week! :)

Amber said...

So will I, Rhonda, so will I ;)