Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2010

An inadequate return to posting*

I know this let's ya'll down, but I really have little to say about last night's show. I suppose it was supposed to be one of the most dramatic ever... Pray tell, a man who actually figures out that he has a few lying around that aren't overly compatible with his golly gee good nature so he lets them go early instead of leading them on for another 2 weeks. *queue dramatic music*. Perhaps it's my mindset as of late, but I found it rather boring, and spent a good part of the final hour refreshing my FB home page to check for new status reports. I think I'm going to have to try to arrange to watch it amongst a few girlfriends one of these weeks. I usually write down a few observances as the show progresses. Last night this is all that was captured:

-I loathe Gia's laugh

I really do, though.

*I know I owe a huge update. I'll get to it - I promise.

No comments: