Search This Blog

Thursday 22 October 2009

Booooooooooo

I DID try to remain positive. I swear. The day went to heck in a handbasket, however. Some points:

-I slammed my knee into the corner of the coffee table. Yes, that very same knee. It hurts. It hurts a lot. Stairs are a challenge. I work on the 2nd level of our building. The bathroom is on the lower level.
-my blueberries spilled inside of my lunch bag. My fingers are purple from trying to clean up the mess.
-I've been dealing with an issue at work for the 3rd day in a row, and have to go back to it again tomorrow (where I work, there should be a resolution with the same call). It's not even worth going into.
-I forgot to buy myself a new toothbrush (I'm not using the licked one; the travel one is a P.I.T.A. though).

Is there a full moon???

I can't wait for my staycation...why in Pete's name do I have to work so hard for it though?

2 comments:

Lana said...

What's a PITA?

Martha-Anne said...

Someone once told me that when you start to run into stuff and make mistakes, you've got a lot on your mind! Perhaps that is the case?

If so, your staycation will hopefully take care of that! :)