Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 September 2009

a slightly self-pitying post

Back to reality for me, and an end to a glorious long weekend. Yesterday wasn't a very appropriate conclusion to this glory, however, on account of my feeling like arse. I'm not sure if I've picked up a bit of a bug, or whether all of my weekend indulgences got the best of me, but my tummy has a bit hate on for me, let me tell you. So, aside from peeling myself off of the couch to go to my scheduled hair appointment, I did little else yesterday (and that also accounts for the measly little post yesterday, too). And might I just add that relaxing on purpose is distinctly different than relaxing when it's all your body wants to do.

I'm still feeling slightly on the poor side today, but trying to suck it up as best I can. I cannot possibly be getting sick. This weekend is too busy...birthday celebrations and then a trip to Saint John to see Matt! I big shout out and thank you goes out to ColleenB, who has graciously offered up her spare room for us to cop a squat in on Sunday night so we don't have to be on full moose alert driving home after midnight. We've been looking forward to this for weeks and weeks...so yeah, I just can't be getting sick.

*whimper*

...though I'd almost give my left appendages for a bowl of warm soup, my mommy tending to my every whim, and the comfort of my couch right about now.

EFF word!

No comments: