Search This Blog

Saturday 5 September 2009

Happy Birthday Kimberley!

Happy Birthday to one of my very favourite peeps! Kimberley's one of those friends that I don't get to see as often as I'd like. Fortunately, the friendship we share is one of those friendships where you can go without seeing the person for a period of time and pick up right where you both left off (that doesn't make it 'better' that I don't see her more though!). She's a kind soul with a big heart, and fights for what she believes in. She's an amazing mom, loving & accepting wife, and a wonderful friend. I hope your day is special, Kim, and I hope the year ahead brings you more happiness than you can stand. I look forward to our next meeting at the Pepperoni Palace to have an opportunity to raise a glass of wine to toast the wonderful person that you are! xoxo

No comments: