Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Birthday girls!

September 23 marks an important day for two special ladies in my life.

Firstly, Happy Birthday to you, dear Rhonda! Rhonda is a dedicated mother, loving wife, and fantastic friend. She has a love and zest for life that is contagious and I don't get to see enough of her. We must remedy that, Ms. Rhonda! And soon! I'm raising a glass of vino to you, wishing you a wonderful year ahead, filled with more love, happiness and joy than you know what to do with! xo


Secondly, a big Happy Birthday to the lovely Trudy! Trudy is my cousin, and a proud Munroe she is! There's no mistaking her lineage based not only on her looks, but also her ability to recount story after story of 'fast times' in Whitehead! Her dry wit is noteworthy. Her sarcasm endears her to me, and I count her, too, in my list of favourite people. I don't get to see her nearly as much as I wish I could. She's funny, beautiful, intelligent, and kind. She's grown into a fabulous young lady...but to me she's still the little girl asking me to hand her the "peppy eh yalt" when playing house in the shed 'down home'. I'm raising a tumbler of crown & ginger to you, my dear! Likewise, may your year ahead be chalk-full of happy times, love, cheer, and gladness. Love ya! xo

Happy Birthday, girlies!! :)

1 comment:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

Aww, Amber, you are THE sweetest! I was just checking for a Grey's entry on your blog and saw...me! You are a doll and you're absolutely right...we need to get together again soon! I wish you a FABULOUS four day weekend! xo
P.S.
Izzy rocks, doesn't she?! And that "McSteamy"! Need I say more?!