Search This Blog

Monday 7 September 2009

Happy Labour Day*

Wow here I am on another Monday with about as little to report as the meager blog posts that have been the norm of late. It's Labour Day, and tomorrow marks the beginning of a new school year for folks. This year, as in other years, I miss the hustle & bustle that is 'back to school shopping'. I miss the new clothes, the new shoes, and the new fresh pencils and scribblers. Girl math makes me figure I should just go out and buy myself a new outfit and pair of shoes because it's 'back to school' season, even though technically I'm not going back to school. What do ya'll think?

The cooler weather is upon us...I actually put long pants and socks on yesterday, but this morning on the way to work I still put on my sandals. I'm just not ready to give in to Fall yet! Perhaps a new pair of shoes will help me ease in a little easier?

Aaaanyway -- one of the things that I did manage to do on the weekend was a framed scrapbook page with Thomas & Bobbi Jo's wedding invitation. Their wedding is this coming Saturday. There is a lot of talented musicians in the mix, and apparently, an 'instrument for everyone', so the dance should prove to be interesting and entertaining to say the least! That's something that I will have to look forward to to get me through another long work week with mandatory OT...

Hope your week treats you well :)

*Post edited to add the Canadian 'u'...thanks Carmen ;)

No comments: