Search This Blog

Thursday 24 September 2009

Bring it!

It's Thursday and I'm a little gleeful. It could be due to the fact that it's the season premiere of Greys. It could also be due to the fact that I have a four-day weekend starting at quitting time today. You may take your pick. You all know how much I *heart* Greys ;).


I'm a little disappointed in the "info" for tonight's episode provided by the guide on the dish - but it didn't let me know anything I didn't already know from taking a peek at the abc website last week. I'll not say anymore for fear of disappointing any of my avid readers/fellow Grey's addicts... suffice it to say - do not hit the "info" tab on your remote and avoid any website promoting the premiere. We can chat more about it after the show airs :).

Also premiering this evening is CSI - and I notice they have a return of Jorja Fox/Sara. I can only hope that also means a return of Grissom...and the small hope of that is what will entice my watching tonight. How disappointed I've become in that show since the departure of such key pivotal roles. I will have to record CSI though, because I have to watch Survivor. I'm in a Survivor 'pool' at work, so I have to cheer on my team member...Natalie (whom I don't expect to last long, unfortunately, what, with her belonging to the "dumb ass girl alliance" and all).

A busy night of tv is on my horizon, indeed! Please hold all calls, as I shall not be responding :).

No comments: