Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Tiny Trivia

So an avid reader sends me a message - "Update your blog, would ya?". Firstly, might I just say how much it deeply warms me that I do have a few 'regulars' that visit this site daily and look forward to, even wanting, new posts. It truly warms the cockles of my heart (really though). For all you trivia enthusiasts, I have a trivia question (and answer) to share. Without further ado...

Q: What is the 'dot' on the lower case "i" called?
A: A "tittle"

OF COURSE! So, when reviewing your work for content and accuracy, folks (it is tax season, after all), be sure to to cross them T's and tittle them I's*!

*grammatical error done for effect of course

1 comment:

KellyAnne said...

I will also add that I generally don't watch American Idol and depend on your sharp insight to tell me what's going on....