Search This Blog

Thursday 2 April 2009

Farewell my dear friends, farewell...

{Allow me to indulge my inner TV junkie...it's been a rough night and a hard good-bye.}
For the last 15 years, this show has been part of my Thursday night routine. I watched Dr. Carter grow from a bumbling intern to a chief resident. I drooled at every word uttered by Dr. Ross, and later, Dr. Gates. I got caught up in the romance of Luka & Abby, and Neela & Ray. I loved to hate Dr. Romano, and Kerry Weaver. I ached with sorrow watching Dr. Greene fall ill, and later pass away. I laughed at the comedic antics of Jerry & Archie. I will truly miss it all.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

I am sooo going to miss ER!

Amber said...

I know...heart-breaking, isn't it? :'(

Lana said...

I was disappointed with the ending. I wanted to cry, I wanted a heart-wreching ending that would make me cry years later as I remembered and re-watched. It was rather anti-climatic! Poo.