Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

Last night upon returning home from my late shift I was delighted to see that my cleaning fairy returned to the premises! The floors were sparkling - the rug was vacuummed - the couches and blankets on the couches looked more colorful. Now, if only my fairy would stick around a wee bit longer and find the atrociousness that is our bathroom. Please cleaning fairy! Please!! May I also mention that a male cleaning fairy is the sexiest of all cleaning fairies?

So Bachelor Matt did pick Shayne after all, though did anyone else find it a bit disturbing when his proposal was, "Monkey, will you marry me?" ? I have to admit, though, after seeing both girls interact with his family, she did seem to 'fit' nicely. Will it be a match made in heaven, forever after? Doubtful. They'll make pretty babies, though. And the writers/producers of the show aren't leaving us hanging for too long - with a new season of the Bachelorette starting next week :). Oh I'm a slave to my tv. But I'm ok with that. Especially when I can sit back, with my feet up in a clean living room :).

Quote of the day: "I can fix it. I just need some popsicle sticks"

No comments: