Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Killing me softly...

So the Idols had their pick at a song, the judges had theirs, and the producers theirs. WTF was with the producers' choices, might I ask? Ultimately, I think they should have left out the producers picks for all of them - as none did much to help any of their plight, if you ask me - and they should have sung more of the remaining two songs each. 1 min, 30 secs? DavidC just teased me with his version of the Roberta Flack song (goosepimples). Mind you, 1 min, 30 secs was more than I needed of Fever. Thank you, Syesha, though, for making me suffer through that 1 min, 30 secs of that song, as I think you've finally sealed your ticket home. Good bye.

As I've said all along, bottom 2 will be a match between the two Davids. I change my mind about the winner off and on... while I don't want DavidC to be 'boxed in' and made to sing "American Idol-esque" songs for the life of a contract, I still think he's the most deserving of the coveted top honor. DavidA can sing, don't get me wrong, and I'm sure they have an open spot for his itty- bitty-cutesy-wootsy-ness in the Mickey Mouse Club, but he's got some maturing to do before he comes out on top.

No comments: