Search This Blog

Saturday 17 May 2008

What's in a name?

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Bosco Golf
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Mocha Almond Fudge Choc o' Chip.
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name): A-Man
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Pink Kitten
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Dawn Geleen
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name): Manam
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Blue Mudslide
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Arklo Frederick
9. My lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Light Blue Lindor
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Kathleen Albert

No comments: