Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Calgon...take me away........

One might say that it's not a positive to wake up with a pounding headache that makes you dizzy just sitting upright. As I woke up from bed rather suddenly a few different times in response to the devil cat of mine*, I had thought that I had just gotten up too quickly. Alas, the aches/dizziness have continued. The headache started in the back of my head/neck, and now is moving into my temples. Stellar. The workhorse that I am, I did get up and get ready and went to work - several extra strength ibuprofen is now sloshing through my system, and I just pray they dull the ache a bit to get me through the day. Send me good vibes, peeps.

* Yes, I very rarely complain about my 'babies', don't I? Well, this morning, Bosco wore out his welcome a bit as I awoke to him atop of my makeup table (yeah, I have a makeup table - oh the vanity). I heard a ruffling of paper or something... Now, keep in mind the cat isn't even allowed on top of tables (a hard lesson for him to learn though). The ruffling sound was the sound of him ever so diligently trying to stuff down a long piece of paper into his mouth. I caught him in time, and was able to pull out the paper and shoo him away. WHAT is the obsession of all things plastic and crinkly with my cats?? He kept returning, hence the "woken up rather suddenly a few different times". Little 'effer.

Quote of the day: "Maybe the nuts. But not the head."

No comments: