Search This Blog

Monday 12 May 2008

It's Monday again?

Happy Monday folks - wishing a Happy Belated Mothers Day to all the mothers, be them mommies to furbabies, kid-babies or babies yet-to-be, out there - hope your weekend was grand. Here's mine in a nutshell:

Friday night I went to Angela's house for some scrapping - with the sole purpose of making a Mother's Day card. Saturday's plan was to clean the house - it soooo needs it, but, for some reason, I could not find the needed motivation, so alas, the house is still a sty. Chris and I chillaxed on the couch for the better part of Saturday, stopping to go get some necessary groceries, and then headed on to Bruce & Lana's for some board games and take-out pizza (we didn't trust ourselves with the oven...lol). I gave up on the Peter Pan idea. And yesterday, I spent the day with Mummy; we watched TV and dined on Chinese food. It was relaxing, and fun. Love you, Mummy! :) What did you do this weekend?

This week, I have to work the evening shift again, so there will be lackluster posting, I'm afraid. Maybe I'll write a few posts about some of my most irritating pet peeves, or perhaps random, stupid things about me? Whattdya say?

No comments: