Search This Blog

Friday 9 May 2008

Tough Sell. It's Peter Pan.

A Summerside school is putting on a Peter Pan musical and I've landed free tickets for this weekend's performance. Of course I approached the hunny on a potential date, especially seeing that it was "free" entertainment. The exchange went like this:
A: I just landed 2 free tickets to a Peter Pan play...Care to join? It's free.
C: No offense, I think I'll pass. Peter Pan is not my thing. At all.
A: It’s a play…based on the Disney story Peter Pan…as was Hook, the movie. Are you sure?
C: I didn't see Hook, and I watched Peter Pan 20 years ago. Pretty sure. ;) Just not my thing... Perhaps if it was in Ch'town. I just can't see myself driving 45 minutes both ways to see a little boy jump around on stage. I feel pretty negative towards Mr. Pan.

Hmmm....being that it's a story about a boy who refuses to grow up (Chris is such a kid at heart), I thought he'd be a liiiitle more open to the prospect. Ah well :). Perhaps Lana will join me and we can go back to my place and finish that bottle of wine. She's usually a pretty good date :).

No comments: