Search This Blog

Thursday 15 May 2008

Mindless ramblings...

Greetings - did my headache dissipate, you ask? No. I think I may be suffering from allergies - coincidentally, over the past 2-3 years I'd bet money that if you checked my attendance you'd find that around this time of year I miss a few days - the reason for leaving - blinding headaches that occur with dizziness. I'm sure I shouldn't even be driving... The extra-strength Ibuprofen is still being pounded in...it dulls the ache a bit, but it's never gone. Today my entire face, inside and out is also itchy, a tell-tale symptom of allergies? (If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm also a raging hypochondriac - couple that with the fear that something really IS wrong, so I shy away from medical attention. Yep, I'm a real piece of work).

And how are YOU?

I finally finished reading the archives of the blog I mentioned finding a while back - and now I've found another to lurk...she's quite hilarious, so far. I've only read a little bit so far, but was quite tickled by her post about her dog 'missing the mark' and humping the other dog's head. A little excerpt: "...I was loading the dishwasher this morning when behind me I heard an ominous thump! thump! thump! thunp! and I turned around and found Peewee trying to hump Cookie's head while it banged into the refrigerator...". Classic :)

Quote of the day: "Sh!t rolls down hill and I feel like I'm in the gutter."

No comments: