Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 December 2010

*Yawn*

3 hours sleep does not a happy Amber make. Holy EFF I'm tired. The Atlantic region was pummeled with yet another windstorm over night. The gusts, in excess of 90-100kms, had the makings of a superb winter storm and a potential snow day today, but the temps? 3 degrees Celsius. So, it's just a shitty hair day and a long day after having less than adequate beauty rest. I remember Mike & Molly ending on tv, and quickly fell asleep after the tv was turned off. Mother Nature, with her incessant howls, didn't figure I needed much though, and when she started exercising her 'voice', it was just after 2am, and I've been reluctantly wide awake ever since.

I predict copious quantities of caffeine today. And chocolate. I've already consumed two coffees and two ginormous and to-die-for peanut butter balls. Peanut butter balls = Christmas to me. Tonight, I'm meeting up with my BFF's for the annual Girls Night Gift Exchange at Julie's. There will be eats; there will be laughs, and we get to leave with a gift. You can't get any better than that, can you? It's my light at the end of a very dark, and very long tunnel today.

Oh, and btw...my replacement card came in the mail yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY! Citizensbank officially falls into my list of superior customer service experiences. KUDOS, Citizensbank. Thank you for allowing Christmas to come to the 'hood for me!

No comments: