Search This Blog

Thursday 9 December 2010

Happy Thursday

When I woke up early this morning to start my day I happily turned the alarm to the "off" position from "on", meaning it wouldn't be set to scream at me again tomorrow morning. Until 30 seconds later, when it registered as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, that it was Thursday, and not Friday.

I hate that.

BUT! It is Thursday -- I have one more wake up ahead, and then that alarm clock goes off for an entire week! ;). Yessiree, folks, a week. I am on staycation next week. Glorious staycation. Christmas in the 'hood will be DONE by week's end. And I have sooooooooooo much to do in that short week. But, it WILL be done, as the Internet is my witness!

Plus, it's Turkey Thursday. My work is putting on a lavish turkey dinner for our Christmas gift. It's being catered by the Olde Triangle. I've worn my eating pants in preparation, and I can't freaking wait.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: