Search This Blog

Saturday 30 October 2010

He's back

Well, after 9 days apart, my boy is back with me again. The Chris-trail has replaced the once neat and tidy atmosphere surrounding me. I've caught the toilet seat up, and him drinking from the milk container. But, I couldn't be happier. He greeted me at the door yesterday with roses, with his hair freshly cut, and a clean-shaven face. We went out for dinner and then onward to Starbucks for a salted caramel hot chocolate for dessert. Once again, I had my "spot" back as I snuggled in on his shoulder, and suddenly, all was right with the world again.

Pffft....and you all thought it was hormones ;).

2 comments:

L.A. said...

You two love birds are definately made for each other. Happy cuddling.

Fizzgig said...

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo miss snuggling. Not just snuggling, snuggling the right person, and the feeling that comes with it.

sigh.