Search This Blog

Sunday 10 October 2010

Happy Birthday, Superman!

Craig is a co-worker, and friend. Today, he's another year wiser, so in true blog fashion, I am celebrating him today. He's confident, generous with his time, and never backs down to a challenge. He listens without judgement, and offers up his advice whenever it's needed. He has a great sense of humour, and I think possibly, deep down, is a little shy underneath that confident outer layer. He prides himself on being the best he can be -- a true "Super" man*. Happy Birthday Craig - wishing you much happiness, much friendship, love, kindness and prosperity!

*I tease him about his "Superman" pose with hands on his hips. He was really excited to show me his new Superman t-shirt and I convinced him I had to get a picture. He agreed, and he approved the posting of the pic. Thanks for being such a great sport, Craig :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah u know me so well , look up in the sky..its a bird, no its a plane ... no its SUPERMAN