Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2010

Celebrating Tanya

On October 2, Tanya turned another year on the calendar. This year marks a special year for her as it's her first birthday as a mother. She was already blessed with the greatest birthday gift when Ryder entered her world, but I still hope that she was able to take time for herself, to celebrate herself on her special day. Tanya has been a dear friend to me for years. She's seen me through good times and bad, and I know that if I ever need anything, I can depend on her at a moment's notice. She's a loving wife and momma, sister, daughter, niece, and friend to so many, and she's truly a treasure to all who know her.

Happy Birthday Tanya! I sincerely hope that the year ahead of you brings you never-ending joy, happiness and boundless love and affection. Thank you for always being a special part of my life. Love you...xoxoxox.

No comments: