Search This Blog

Monday 11 October 2010

Another year stronger...

It was an unusually warm start to the Fall season. I agreed to finally meet you after 4 years of knowing you only electronically. You picked me up at my townhouse and off we went, with the top down on the Tracker, to Kensington, for face-to-face conversation over a chocolate milkshake at the Frosty Treat.

It sometimes feels like forever ago. It sometimes feels like it was only yesterday. We've seen our share of ups and downs, and through it all, what has always been a constant was the love between us. You've been my rock. You make me laugh even when all I want to do is hold onto the frown. You push me to higher levels. You catch me when I fall. You take care of me. You're the cream to my coffee; the peas to my carrots; the PB to my jelly; the cherry to my sundae. Thank you for always being a constant in my life. The future doesn't scare me, because I know I have you by my side.

Happy Anniversary, hunny.....ELEPHANT SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

Awww, Amber, that was awesome...made me teary eyed! Happy Anniversary guys! Celebrate! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

are wedding bells in the near future? hey man, it's time to pooh or get off the pot

Anonymous said...

I was thinkin' the same thing...7years geez man...patient woman

Anonymous said...

wow you guys even look alike now