Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 August 2010

"You're a homo sapien, Brendan. You're not a wizard!"

-Did Kristen REALLY think she had a chance at keeping the PoV in her possession? Really??! That one statement alone proved her deserving to wear the hippie-tard.
-Since watching this episode I've been totally song-bombed with a song by The Who.
-Gotta say I think I'm preferring to see Kristin in the hippie-tard than having to see Hayden in it; and Enzo's description of her, "a bootlegged little orphan Annie" is quite fitting (though Flashdance is also a contender if you ask me).
-I'm stoked about there being a new saboteur. As much as I poked fun at Britney at the beginning, she's growing on me in leaps and bounds. Could it be, though, that's because there is NO ONE else that I care to see go far? Yeah. That might be it. She does have a comical side to her that comes out in the diary room that I find endearing though. I'd be delighted to see her win America's vote to be the new saboteur.
-To borrow my dear friend Mosher's term, the "brigayde" needs to be shut down - if for nothing else than to put a stop to the grunts and animal noises that come out of Enzo's mouth (and no I don't actually mean his talking; the actual animal noises).
-I would have enjoyed tonight's episode so much more if my effing Anonymous spoiler hadn't ruined it for me. The fact that Rachel even entertained Hayden's ploy to 'shake up' the nominations if Britney chose to use the PoV proves, once more, that shes just a ditzy blonde in a painted-red-headed, big-boobed body. Oh wait - she then "redeemed" herself at the very end to say she, "didn't really trust Kristen and Hayden anyways". Right.

No comments: