Search This Blog

Monday 9 August 2010

Bachin' it in the Pad

Ok so now we welcome a whole new show onto the airwaves. The Bachelor Pad made its premiere this evening. What is it, you ask? Well it's The Bachelor meets Survivor, meets Big Brother, of course! I know you're all thinking that this is the reality-show that's simply made for me. I know several of you only come here for my Bachelor updates, so I couldn't disappoint you. I thought I'd let you in on my inner most thoughts on this show too (I promise a few new thought-provoking, real life posts are forthcoming in the very near future).

Aaaand go!

-Why do women squeal like pigs when they see each other for the first time after being apart?
-Gwen looks very....plastic? And so very old. Wow.
-"This girl's bangin'" - that's an interesting...erm...compliment. Maybe I'm an 'ol fuddy duddy?
-I.want.to.punch.Tenley.in.the.face and it's only 10 minutes in...
-And the man we love to hate...Wes. Who out there believes he's really single? He might be. He might not be. How'd anyone know for sure?
-Mmmm....Kiptyn. How I've missed seeing his face :).
{the urge to punch Tenley is increasing}
-I'm confused as to why they'd allow people into the Bachelor pad if they are not single? Though I suppose, by definition, "bachelor" specifically only refers to "unmarried". Still, I figure if you're in a committed relationship outside of the house, $250,000 or not, you have NO business being in this game.
-Oh Weatherman, you're such a DWEEB.
-I almost had Christopher's attention as the girls in bikinis started their game of Twister, but he quickly rolled his eyes and went back to his laptop.
-Was Elizabeth really washing her face in the bed? Like she was too self-conscious to wash herself up in the bathroom prior to heading to bed? What's she going to do? Reapply the makeup by flashlight under the covers before the break of dawn? Give me a cotton-pickin' break!
-Oh Jebus, Elizabeth has to go HOME.
-No. Tenley does.
-I think 2 hrs was an hour too long for this show. I hope future Mondays are only slotted for 60 mins.
-Not a bit surprised that Michelle and Juan were the first victims of the Pad.
-Thank God it's bedtime now.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Got bored and disgusted about a quarter of the way through. Can't see that this will be a show I will follow.