Search This Blog

Thursday 12 August 2010

Tequila-vomit-hundred-dollar-bill?

Sir Neander-tall, Knight of the Big Brother house fell "madly in love" after 38 days, eh? That's gotta be true love. Especially how he compared her to a witch. That was wickedly romantic, wasn't it? I half expected him to get down on one knee before the verdict came out. "Sadly", his expert little ploy didn't work. His chivalry failed, and his "Lady" had to go home after a unanimous vote and their little showmance has to take a hiatus. I'm thrilled that it was Rachel to leave...not that I like Brendan anymore, but I can tolerate his stupidity a lot more than I can tolerate her whining and that g.d. laugh.

I'm sure the entire house were shaking in their boots when he warned them all to get ready for his wrath.

{And what did Julie mean by it might not be the last she shes of the BB house?}

1 comment:

Lana said...

Perhaps something can come between her and her "man" after all!
I heard that comment that Julie made and wondered if the "saboteur" wasn't foolin' when he said neither would leave the house!