Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 August 2010

"The only honest thing about you are the pimples on your chin."*

  • Ok, so that was the BEST episode of this entire season!
  • Watching Kathy, Brendan, Lane and Hayden's faces as they tried to both think and stay erect on a moving platform was laughable at its finest.
  • I wanted to punch the Zingbot in the metal face, and would have been willing to place bets that it was Rachel inside it.
  • "Why don't you count your friends? Done already?"**
  • I think I'd almost pay money to see more banter between Ragan and Ra-tress. That comment she made about him being such a bitch because he was gay was the absolute lowest of the low. Though, I can't say I'm very surprised she'd stoop to that sort of level in trying to make the house sympathize with her "plight" of being barraged (smartly) by Ragan. Oh, and have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE Ragan?
  • Nothing says "I love you", like a message in pretzels. *gag*
  • Brendan really is just a big oaf, isn't he?
  • I cannot wait to see the DPOV played tomorrow night -- though, I am very nervous of what it might mean for Britney's time in the house...
*Best quote of the night. It was hard to pick just one though. And, all in contention were voiced by Ragan, of course ;).
**Second favourite quote of the night.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

This was the most awesome of episodes. I {heart} Ragan.