Search This Blog

Thursday 18 November 2010

A sign

Tim Hortons have their Christmas cups out.

That can only mean one thing, I guess. It's now officially time to start the frantic, mad dash that is pre-Christmas. (I borrowed the side image from the Interwebs on account of my inability to post pics yet on account of my storage issues on my craptop. Thanks Interwebs.)

Last night, as the wind and rain pelted the living room window, I actually cut some paper to prepare for this year's new Christmas cards. I'm not sure why I actually started them this early (even though in previous years I'd started them even earlier), but I will blame Carolyn for the little push with her message requesting my address. Thanks, Carolyn!

And, I may be flogged for saying this, but...I was kinda wishing it was snow pelting outside rather than the pouring rain.

This weekend: project Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Fizzgig said...

im so debating whether or not i should put up the tree. i love having it up but dislike rearranging the way i have things.