Search This Blog

Thursday 8 November 2007

You spin me right round...

Some days I want to bang my head into my desk as hard as I possibly can. Today is one of those days. So, I felt a little retail therapy was needed. On my lunch break I went to Cotton Ginny and lucked out - buying a new winter jacket with a scarf and mittens to go with it, and a sweater, and all were on sale (girl math rocks once more). The jacket was 40% off, the scarf/mittens were 15% off, and the sweater was 20% off an already marked-down price. All together, the bill came to about $112. Pretty good for what I got, I think. And it certainly made me feel better. From there, I then went to the Bulk Barn and purchased some gummy bears, chocolate covered almonds and some Oriental rice cracker mix and a little bit of all of them has been my 'lunch'. AGAIN my scrap class has been cancelled for another night....finally they decided to change the night, and on the 20th the classes will be Tuesday instead of Thursday. I was inches away from just calling the whole thing off, but Lisa talked me into pulling through til the holidays are over. Maybe with the new night things might improve...maybe once the holidays are over interest will come back. I still have to try to create some smashing cards to put up for my Saturday class...here's hoping some inspiration comes to me..... Off to do laundry. Night off from class doesn't mean night off from 'home' work, unfortunately. Happy Thursday!

No comments: