Search This Blog

Friday 23 November 2007

Cause and effect

So I think I know what caused Wednesday's "vertigo"...upon waking today and still feeling like poo I also noticed that both of my ears felt 'full' and they were starting to get sore, so an inner ear infection seemed to be the likely cause. Luckily I was able to get in to see my doctor at a moment's notice and he confirmed my suspicions, writing up a prescription for an antibiotic and a nose spray. I'd so prefer to be in my bed, waiting for the drugs to kick in, but there's too much to do...I'm meeting up with Angela & Brandi after work for half-price apps at ESM's, then to Michaels to use our coupon (girl math), then on to Angela's to get crafting. I have a number of things that have to be done before the end of the month so I can get them shipped out with Mummy's. I have to get my next batch of cards done by tomorrow for my next Saturday class, and I have to finish making my own Christmas cards so that I can get a start on them too...None of this is inspiring me though....and I still yearn for the comfort of my bed :S. I still feel like poo...and did I mention there's a full moon tomorrow night so that's just the 'explanation' for the way the rest of my day is going?

No comments: