Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 November 2007

Back to Busy-ness

Well whaddya know it's now Tuesday and I'm just getting 'round to updating. So the weekend was busy. I didn't complete all I wanted to, of course...I wonder if I would have accomplished more if I felt better?

Here's a run down:
-Friday night I met with Angela for munchies (Brandi couldn't attend), then onward to Michaels to take advantage of their 'Friday only' coupons. From there, we then went back to her place and I attempted some card crafting for my next BR card class (Dec 1). Creativity failed me, and I only managed to do 2 cards and headed home to the comfort of my bed.
-Saturday I got up early (well, early for a Saturday), and continued with the cards, and ended up with a total of 5 (pics to follow). They're not stellar, but they're completed. From there, I headed to BR to post them, and was extremely disappointed to find that there was only one piece left of one of the pattern papers that I had chosen to make said cards (there had been a ton, of course, the day I took it off though). Based on the 'interest' as of late, there shouldn't be a problem, however. After BR I headed out on a bit of a shopping spree, stopping at 4-5 places and picking up a few items for Christmas (can't elaborate because that would give some of my readership a one-up on some surprises, and I'm just not cool with that). After my shopping spree I came home, crafted up a birthday card for Todd, wrapped his present, finished a small item for my aunt and sister to add to their presents, started Jackson's, then had to leave to go to visit Todd for his birthday. Upon returning home, I went right back at crafting...this time starting my 'homemade' craft for my scrappy girl Xmas swap...and at 3am I finally finished one of them.
-Sunday I worked on the homemade craft all day...they're cute, but the amount of effort I put into them totally doesn't reflect in their outward appearance.
-Back to work, time to make the donuts...yadda....working nights this week, which undoubtably will decrease any possibility of productivity Monday-Friday. I'd totally be happy with putting a hold on Christmas for a few weeks.

And how was YOUR weekend?

No comments: