Search This Blog

Friday 13 May 2011

Oh Mr. Sun...

...where the eff ARE YOU?  This is our miserable forecast for the next 5 days.  And, it is a carbon copy of what? The last 10 or so? 


It's so depressing.  I have to thank whatever individual for his/her photoshop skills for taking something so dreary and trying to find a smile.  Read carefully:


So do you think all this rain is just readying us for a super, sunny awesome June???  I hope so.  I have a week's vacation coming up, and I sure don't wanna see an extended forecast like this.*

Stay dry, everyone.  Happy Friday!

*Truth be told, every year I have worked at my present job, I've booked a week off in early June (as close to the summer as I could book, being so low on the totem pole).  Every.single.year. it poured rain the entire week.  I can still hope for it, though, right?  Mother Nature is one fickle bitch, though, ain't she?

No comments: