Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 September 2010

"...my brain is backstabbing me..."

I gotta say Hayden impressed the hell out of me when he won the veto - especially on the first try like that. I totally didn't see that coming. Lane, on the other hand, behaved in a predictably predictable manner, didn't he? I was never a fan of the brigade from the beginning, and I never dreamed they'd pull off scamming the entire house and staying as the final alliance. I had been pulling for Britney to make it to the final two. (Oh, and Brit, I know you were nervous tonight and all, but Jebus, STOP CHEWING YOUR NAILS! It's so not attractive!). While I won't be seeing her bring home the big cash, I do certainly look forward to her reunion with the jury members. And, with any luck, she may land the consolation prize with being voted the favourite houseguest? (though Ragan may just have that one in the bag).

Lane-ism of the night: "To see Britney hurting that bad...was like seeing one of my dog's died".

Chris-ism of the night, bemoaning the loss of the BB boobs: "Eff. Now it's just a sausage-fest"....followed by a heavy sigh.

"MEOW
MEOW!!!!!"

No comments: