Search This Blog

Thursday 2 September 2010

"Are you here to win it? Or are you here to give it away?"

Admit it -- you've missed it:
  • The Pandora's Box punishments last night were awesome... The dancing was super fun. I almost hopped up and started dancing myself a few times! But, to quote Wham!, Hayden "ain't got no rhythm". Bahahahah! His sock puppet was the best one though.
  • What's with the whole utensil thing? Did Britney throw all the forks and spoons out in her cleaning tirade? Last night and tonight she's been drinking out of a bowl...and Ragan was slurping up whatever he had with a ladle...wtf?
  • I have to say that Ragan's desperate plea to Lane prior to the voting was extremely convincing...and I'm heartbroken that he's been voted out. His time to speak at the finale will be epic, no doubt.
  • Rachel's voice is akin to, no make that worse than, nails on a chalkboard. Listening to her churns up an inner rage inside me that I thought no one could ever fill after Bob Saget.
  • The reunion between Brachel was slightly lackluster, eh? Watching him waltz into the jury house in his flip flops, and the realization that the money wasn't coming with him was alllllllllll over her face, her embrace and her pitiful, "Breeeendaaaaaaaaaaaan".
  • And yeah, Brendan does look like a penis. Thanks, Matt.
  • Um. Did I just hear Lane right? He's bringing brains back?? Ooookay.
  • Damn you BB for song-bombing me with a Christmas carol!
  • GO BRITNEY! Can't wait for Sunday!

No comments: