Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Six for Shania

So it's getting serious now folks - down to 6, and we have a Canadian "icon" mentoring. I hope Mr. Mullen is watching this evening ;).

Lee, "You're Still the One"
- He made it his own; he rocked it, and I still have goosebumps. He's going to give Crystal a run for her money. I will buy his record. And, I have a rather large-ish crush on this man. Large.
Mike, "It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing" - That was just all a big 'MEH' to me.
Casey, "Don't" - Oooh...something a little different from Mr. Casey tonight -- and I LOVED it. It had a real Lifehouse sound. BRAVO pretty one, bravo!
Crystal, "No One Needs to Know" - Up til tonight I figured she was a shoe-in for this whole thing...and maybe it was the whole 'countrified' take on it, but I think she should have left us all in the dark with that one. I hated it. I kept looking around for the washboard and spoons... It's too late in the competition to pull shit like that.
Aaron, "You've Got a Way" - Was it just me, or was he running out of breath sometimes? It wasn't my least favourite of all I've heard him do, actually. It was in the style that is his pre-pubescent self.
Siobhan, "Any Man of Mine" - Honey, that was the WRONG song. It was a screechy mess, imho.

Bottom: Mike, Aaron & Siobhan
Homeward bound: Big Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lee= yummy!! God I just love him! I hope he wins!!!!!!!! Tanya

Rhonda Bowlan said...

Lee is definitely the winner! Damn ! ;) your comments on Crystal were hilarious!