Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Elvis - but not really

So last week's big save means tomorrow, 2 unfortunates bid adieu. Without hearing any singing, my early predictions are Tim & Andrew. I almost went to bed and didn't watch after realizing I'd have to voluntarily watch something with Adam Lambert. Then, seeing Adam flirt with Ryan, I'm closer to the bedroom door. HOW am I going to get through the next 90 minutes with Lambert? At least it's Elvis night*, and, just for you, I shall type through the pain and let you all know my thoughts. You're welcome ;).

Crystal - not my favourite Bowersox performance. She sang it well and it was a good, solid showing - just, not my bag is all.
-Andrew - what the hell was that?
-Tim - if he soon doesn't leave the stage I'm going to boycott this whole show altogether. I can't even believe the encouragement from the judges.
-Lee - YUM.
-Aaron - I still hate this little twerp and I felt it painful to sit through, but I suppose the old ladies and the young girls will eat that up like chocolate. Blech.
-Siobhan -I totally wanted Casey to do this one. Oh joy, the return of the scream. Of course, with the Lambert mentor how could we go two weeks in a row without it? It was all very Broadway, and therefore, MEH to me (YAY Simon for your excellent commentary on this one!).

{I'm getting a sore throat I think; that is making me cranky. My arm, wrist, elbow, etc. hurts. I am pretty much thinking nothing is going to satisfy me tonight.}

Mike - ya know, I'm getting a little tired of his 'runs'. He sounds the same in every song -proof positive that he won't make it til the end. He's likely safe for this week though.
Katie - Again, not my bag, but she did alright.
Casey - Ok did anyone else giggle when Adam coached him on climaxing, or am I really just a 12 year old boy inside? He rocked it. Solid.

{Thank God that's all over - BEDTIME}


Bottom 3: Andrew, Tim & Siobhan
Going home: In light of the popularity of votefortheworst, and the RIDICULOUS positivity from the judges, I would have to say Tim is safe for ANOTHER effing week....so, with that said, I believe Mr. Garcia best get his bags packed. I almost forgot my 2nd choice for ciao time...ok, so Andrew, and Siobhan. Both. Yeah.

*Typed BEFORE they all slaughtered poor Elvis' songs.

No comments: