Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Checkin' in

  • Ergonomic mouse at work - check
  • Keyboard tray at work -check
  • Tingling, numbness and pain in right hand/arm - check
So I saw my family doctor today - he listened to my plight and gave a very sympathetic ear. And, he is writing Dr. Hutchings a letter regarding my symptoms for his expert opinion/referral/possible additional testing....and...hopefully...RELIEF! Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me, folks.

So far it's been a rather successful Tuesday. I went to my doctor's appointment, and there booked a physical for May 10 (oh joy, ....BUT it's been ages since the last). I went shoe shopping, and landed a deal for two pairs of heels (black & brown). They were on sale!! $60 saved for the pair. Yahoo! And they both seem significantly more comfortable than those awful half-booties that I've been wearing. They're horribly uncomfortable, and the toe is worn on one of them so I always have a cold, wet toe. I look forward to turfing them in the black bin later.

Oh, and I'm also in cahoots with my guy at Toyota*. I have no idea if he can help me since I have 2 more years left on my lease....but here's hoping today's luck is a sign.

Happy Tuesday! I know you miss me, my lovelies, and I do hope to get back to routine blogging soon.

*I had nothing but the best of luck with my 03 Corolla - and miss her GREATLY. I know the company has been getting a bit of a bad rap as of late, and I'm more than happy to show my support. If they can't help me out, you can be sure that I'll be knocking on their door when my current lease is OVER.

No comments: