Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Beating out 9

So I'm still in agony with my stupid wrist/elbow/shoulder thing and I'm sure that typing on the laptop is NOT helping. I owe you my AI post though peeps - so I'm going to try to get through ;). I'm making it short & sweet.

The Beatles and our Top 9:
-Aaron - SUCKED and he's still using too much tinted Clearasil
-Katie - safe from the bottom 3 this time
-Andrew - meh. Not sure he should've picked a fast song.
-Mike - I didn't love it.
-Crystal - FANTAAAAAAAASTIC.
-Tim - *YAWN* ....this is a singing competition, isn't it? Having him come after Crystal is laughable.
-Casey -Oh Casey you are so pretty; and that was marvelous!
-Siobhan - So Simon's commentary last week must have scared her into being submissive? For the first time in forever, I actually liked her performance.
-Lee- after last week's performance and tonight's, it's plain to see he's finally coming out of his shell - and I simply ADORE him. He's one of my favs for sure.

Bottom: Aaron, Andrew and Tim.
Going home: TIM

No comments: