Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Inspiring Seven

Some inspirational ditties with a little mentoring from the beautiful Alicia Keys:

  • Casey, "Don't Stop" - I didn't want him to stop ;). My heavens he looked tan this evening! I.like.this.boy! I do have to admit that while the song itself wasn't overly "inspiring", I still enjoyed his performance. It was true to himself, true to what Casey is all about. (I dare say he may be getting a little cocky though having seen the replay).
  • Lee, "The Boxer" - *goosebumps on my goosebumps*; that was fan-freaking-tastic!! I.love.this.boy!
  • Tim, "Better Days" - for the love of the sweet baby Jesus, America, do you hear what I hear? Pitchy much? Send this ass home. Please!
  • Aaron, "I Believe" - ugggghh, really? I think I liked Tim better. And that's not saying much. Not saying much of anything at all, really.
  • Siobhan, "When you Believe" - what's with the butterflies? Meh. Typical Siobhan performance. Go find Broadway. You're not going to win.
  • Mike, "Hero" -I see this man sing and all I can think of is the Green Mile. Um. Interesting song choice. Meh. It was ok. Nothing spectacular.
  • Crystal, "People Get Ready" - she's awesome. But you knew that.

Bottom 3: Tim, Aaron and Siobhan
Going home: Again, if votefortheworst remains leading the votes we shall see Siobhan go. If not, it's (hopefully) sayonara Timbo time.

1 comment:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

I'm in love with Lee!!! Hope he wins!