Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 January 2008

Water Cat

Oh how I wish I could stop Zoe from using the water bowl as a toy. She plops her paw in the bowl and swishes water out and around until the bowl is empty...leaving a huge puddle around the bowl. I've taken to putting a cloth placemat under the bowl, and this seems to help absorb the mess, but when the bowl is empty from the water play, what are she and Bosco to drink? If it weren't for the fact that the cats need water to survive, I'd remove the bowl entirely. If I put up too much of a fuss while she's "playing", I'm afraid I'll scare her away from the spot completely so she won't drink from there at all. Blarg!!! Isn't
water supposed to be a repellent for a cat, anyway? She sure didn't like her bath when we first got her.... Suggestions?

No comments: