Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Blue Monday??

Hmmph, and I was blaming the full moon :)

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2008/01/21/bluemonday.html

My day steadily improved yesterday, meeting up with Tanya for munchies at BP (their nachos are quite delish!), and then we came back to my place for our tardy Christmas gift swap. Thank you, thank you, dolly, for my prezzie! I used the shampoo today, and I'm already preparing how I'm going to reduce my keychain to make way for my new one ;). Tan and I got caught up and reminised a touch, too. I miss her dearly. We don't see nearly enough of one another.

It's happening again...when I get an annoying song stuck in my head...and can't get it out. I had this song stuck yesterday AND today. He totally creeps me out. Oooh Yeah.

No comments: