Search This Blog

Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!

Ok, so the original thought was no post til I have my Christmas photos to post. Then I had that annoying "Short Dick Man" song stuck in my head & felt the urge to post about it...but then was still sticking to the thought, no more posts til Christmas pics....now goshdarn New Years has come and gone and you are all still waiting for me to post. I'm terribly sorry.

So, to those of you who might be reading from another province, I'll let you know that PEI has pretty much been bombarded with winter the past few days...storming enough to have my place of employment close early on New Years Eve (a feat in itself), and force Christopher and I to ring in the new year solo, in the 'hood. I believe we're on record of receiving the most of the snow - something like 30 cms. Then we had ANOTHER storm go through yesterday, which was dumping another 20 cms, and another rare occurance of shutting my place of employment down early - and delay it's start! OY!!!!!!! I guess I had better invest in some winter boots, eh?

So yeah, Happy New Year - traditionally, I've not been a 'resolution' maker, since anything I resolve to do usually gets broken, and oh do I hate being labelled a 'quitter'...so instead of making a list of 'resolute' items, here's a list of 'suggestive' changes I might or might not follow through with over the course of the next 12 months:
  • I will try to eat more healthy
  • I will read again
  • I will bag a lunch more often as opposed to dining out
  • I will take more pictures
  • I will try to exercise (like I said, suggestive changes)
  • I will continue to post on my blog regularly
  • I will work on seeing the glass as half full rather than half empty

No comments: