Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Happy Wednesday









To start, a funny for you - I quite enjoy the Mutts cartoons, don't you? :)

I am happy to report that I made it in to work this morning, incident-free, with my coffee in hand. My knee is still really sore, but it feels a little better today. I would like to mention how thankful I am for my car horn. Thanks to the horn, I believe I saved my life (or at least my new car's life and undoubtably further damage to my left knee) last night on the way home. There was a large SUV making its way into my lane...right beside me. I beeped...she did hear me or at least saw me at the last second, which prevented her from colliding into my car. I glared at her -she waved at me. I was sooo mad...I was giving her the middle-finger in my mitted hand, let me tell you! Moral of the story: Yesterday really was one of those days were I was fated to have stayed home with the covers over my head - but I tempted fate.

So who out there caught American Idol last night? The caped crusader with the genie outfit - WTF?? And that freak who wrote the song for Paula, "...if she was a tub I'd chaulk her...". Do people just want their 5 minutes in fame...do they just wish to see themselves on the tv? Do their family/friends tell them they have talent to shut them up? Always fun watching the auditions.

No comments: