Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 June 2007

A quick update

Sorry I've been slack -- if you commented I'd know the reading public was missing me :P

Last week went by in a blur...Here's the quick and dirty:

-went to a scrapbooking class (again, just couldn't get enough over the weekend! It was a nice two-page layout courtesy of Ang...hard to pass up).
-Tuesday I had my consult with the neurologist (and might I just add I don't feel overly confident that my pain will be cured after speaking to him. Guess we'll know more on Aug 1 *sigh*), and I had a hair appointment.
-went out with Mummy to a night clinic to get some scripts re-filled (oh the joys of having no family doctor *whine whine*), followed by a delicious Boston Pizza supper.
-out with a co-worker for a drink and some snacks; you know who you are, and I love you dearly...and always there to listen whenever you need it.
-fun times in Ebenezer, complete with a yumm-o nacho dip and fireworks! Thanks guys, it was lovely!
-photo shoot in the tulips!
-BBQ at the Wilkinsons -- complete with Baileys and a rich chocolate pie....mmmm.

I'm now amidst a week vacation from work, and I've been taking full advantage of doing absolutely nothing...and sort of enjoying it... I have tried to get a bit of the house cleaned in between naps with the cats, of course. And I'm now marking another full year behind me as of today....in lieu of the big birthday, Chris & I have planned a bit of a road trip to head to Moncton and perhaps Truro & Halifax. I very much look forward to that!

No comments: