Search This Blog

Thursday 28 June 2007

Holy Tunderin Jebus!


Wow what a storm we had overnight last night. Did any of my reading public sleep through the night last night? It went on for nearly 2 hrs! I tried to keep one eye shut and not 'let myself' wake up fully....but it didn't really work. Chris, of course, jumped from bed and went to the living room to open the curtains wide and stare at the light show til it ended. Surprisingly, the cats weren't bothered. *phew*. Bosco, apparently sat on the back of the couch in front of the living room window the whole time, and barely raised an eyebrow. Zoe always the more timid one, stayed on the bed with me for the most part - that is, until the loudest crack scared the bejesus out of me, so when I jumped, so did she. Anyway...suffice it to say that tonight will be an early night to bed...and I'm sipping on coffee numero 3 to try to stay alert.

Went out for a bit with Mummy last night. She had a few items to pick up for Christmas (I know, I know...it's disgusting how prepared she is every year...but this is how she does it). From there, she treated me to supper at BP where we both dined on the delish feta/shrimp penne dish. Mmmm. I came home to ready myself to find out who got booted from Canadian Idol...only to drift off to dreamland after seeing the bottom four standing there, knees knocking. Oh well. I think the Canadian voting public is on par - and all of the 4 standing were those I'd put there too. I'd also be good to see a few more down there too...namely Montana...wtf? They all love her...she's just not my style, I guess.

Note to self: never EVER ever again go to Harvey's for lunch. :S

No comments: