Search This Blog

Monday 5 March 2012

"You're like the chihuahua in the house; you just DON'T stop talking"*

Well folks, the popcorn is popped, the fireplace is toasty, I'm snuggled up under the cozy throw, and the ladies are about to hit the spotlight.  From the intro alone, I think I'm in for a fun evening. I'm pretty tired tonight, so I think this rundown will be pointform, so I can dash to bed as the credits roll (that will already be an hour past my 'bedtime').  Heeeere we go!
  • Yeah, so Bachelor Pad 3, eh?  And a return of Ed & Ali?  Bring it!
  • Ok I almost went to bed as soon as Samantha started yapping.  Thank GAWD she didn't last long in the house. Can't.stand.her.
  • Shawntel really must realize that she's way cuter than Erika, right? Cause she is.
  • WHY'D they have to go and replay that terrible 'kiss' with Jamie?  Once, again, it was all kinds of uncomfortable.
  • I think THIS season's Emily should be the next Bachelorette.
  • Who told Nicki that the toga-look was a good look for her, anyway?  Tonight's dress wasn't quite as bad as the rose ceremony dress - but it's close.
  • WHY is Kacie sporting .... sideburns?!? Sorta reminds me of Teen Wolf
  • Who is Casey S anyway?
  • I don't believe Courtney's remorse for one millisecond!  Nor do I believe her tears (err, the one tear that fell and stained her face). I did enjoy the barrage of hostility that she faced (truth be told I rewound it and watched it again).
  • The blooper reel was pretty funny.
Finale in 7 days, folks...muddy foundation and sugared lips aside, I'm rooting for Lindzi-with-a-zee. That, or the fact that he opts to pick neither one and heads back to the land of the boots & spurs to reclaim Nicki.  We shall see...  Bed's calling. Nite ya'll.

*Brittney to Samantha; there appeared to be a lot of chihuahuas on the show, though, huh?

No comments: