Search This Blog

Sunday 4 March 2012

Happy Birthday Julie!

I'm happy to call the beautiful gal to the right one of my very, very best friends.  This is Julie, and she's celebrating a birthday today!  How I wish I could have joined in on the East Coast celebration last night in the Yukon with her! 

Julie, you're beautiful, inside, and out.  You're a wonderful friend.  Your smile brightens up the darkest of rooms.  Your laugh brings a smile to the grumpiest of grumps.  You deserve the utmost of happiness, and I hope the year ahead brings you more smiles, laughter and happiness than you can fit in your heart.  I love you dearly, my sweet, sweet, friend....xoxoxo

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

No comments: