Search This Blog

Monday 30 January 2012

Happy Birthday Christopher!

Christopher can mark another year off of his 30's.  He had a birthday yesterday.  I wasn't online enough to write a post (call it lazy, call it busy... put it this way, I was wrapping his presents and constructing his birthday card yesterday morning while he was sipping on his first coffee of the day.  And oh, yeah, he and I did also have a heated Bejewelled battle on the go yesterday and if I neglect to add that to my list of excuses as to why this is late, he'll just mention it himself (I'm now winning again, btw)).  So, here I am to write up a belated tribute to my one 'n only...

You're my rock.  You know how to bring a smile to my face when I do my damndest NOT to smile (even going so far as putting stuff over my face so you can't see the smirk forming).  You know me from the inside out, and I can be my most comfortable and most real when you're there, with me.  You can frustrate the holy heck out of me, and you still forget your dirty socks and dirty drawers on the floor, but I still love you to bits despite those little things.  We've been together a very long time, celebrating a variety of birthdays together. I can't quite remember what life is like without you by my side...and I hope I don't have to think about that for a very, very, very long time. 

Happy Birthday Christopher.  I love you to the moon and back.  Thanks for being my everything xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys should get married