Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 January 2012

"Blakely is super flakely"*

Wow, the Bachelor is really starting out seriously by bringing all the girls to Ben's hometown right at the start, huh?  Sorry I'm a few days late. I just got around to watching this week's drama tonight, so play along with me, ya'll.  Am I right, or am I right?

  • Date 1 with Kacie B - she seems like a keeper. I really like her, and I thought their date was really quite charming til the only-used-at-weddings-video they played.  That was way too over the top, in my opinion.
  • Courtney is a biOTch!
  • The group date was fun.  If you want an honest opinion, ask a kid.  I adored their reaction to Blakeley.  Bang on, they were!! Oh, and by the way...I totally thought Ben's character's name was "Prince PEDO". I literally had to rewind it and watch it again to get it right. 
  • I do not enjoy Blakely. At all.  However, I do hope he keeps her around for a bit longer, because I do enjoy the catty comments about her from the others.
  • Date 2 with Courtney - I don't like her. I don't trust what she says.  She's conceited, and she has the potential to break Ben's heart. The best part of that date was watching the dog howl.
  • Um. Jenna, you state your profession is blogger. So you type for a living. You type words into cohesive sentences, right? So, you should be good with words, right? Good at getting your points across, right?  Ok then, what.the.EFF was that display with your one-on-one opportunity? Your final declaration, "I'm not like a girl", just about made it's way to the post title.  For the love of the sweet baby Jesus, get your sh!t together if you ever want to try to find true happiness.  No, we're NOT kidding you.
  • A few catty comments...Samantha's dress:  Does forcing your skin together tightly with duct tape to make homemade cleavage really work for you? Really? And Lindzi with a zee... you commented on your one-on-one time that your normal make up was mud. Did you roll around in the dirt before the rose ceremony because your foundation was ALL shades of wrong, girlfriend. You really ought to beg a few of the others for some beauty tips.
Yeah, I guess that's about it.  What's that? A return of an old girlfriend next week?  Can hardly wait.  Probably a good thing that Jenna won't be around to deal with that, eh?

*Thanks to Jaclyn for the appropriate post title

2 comments:

Lana said...

OMG watching this show is all kinds of wrong but I'm so addicted to it! And the squeezed cleave looked so painful!

Rhonda Bowlan said...

THAT was awesome! I'm only watching now so that I can fully enjoy your blog about it! You rock, Amber!