Search This Blog

Monday 13 June 2011

"Today marks the first day of my love story"*

I know you've been waiting with baited breath.  Perhaps you've even long given up on me.  As I mentioned before, I've been behind on this season, and I've slowly just caught up (Thank goodness for Citytv!).  On account of feeling like a big sack of dog poo I don't know that I'll be able to watch tonight's episode as it airs.  I have a rotten head cold and I think my health should take a higher priority over watching some poor waif's struggle with finding her "prince".  Anyway, a few commentaries thus far:
  •  Note to future contestants of subsequent bachelors for the Bachelorette show:  if you're a raging alcoholic, do not sign up for the show; you'll only embarrass yourself as you wind up pickled into a drunken stupor, necessitating your competition to have to prod your sorry ass up off the seat you passed out on and throw you out the front door.
  • William & Mickey get my thumbs up -despite William's horrific display at the 'roast'. I think he made up for his faux pas with raw emotions.  We'll see.
  • "Beast" needs to go.... I get the fact that he wants to acknowledge the whole, "beauty is skin deep-get to know the person instead of judging on the outside-thing....but man ....  It's a public show based on first impressions, including looks (you can't tell me that the stars of each season don't initially weed out the uglies, regardless if they've talked to them to 'get to know them', first).  The "life-changing" mask is ridiculous; I had visions of some dark, thick hair on the upper cheek area. I think maybe he was trying to get his own spin-off dating show.  Waitaminute...wasn't that done before?  *rolls eyes*.  Least they can finally burn that damn mask (Typed before they actually did do that at the end of episode 3, I swear!). I didn't expect him to last very long in this whole journey.
  • Bentley, Bentley, Bentley...what an A$$HOLE!...Seriously! -- "I'm gonna make Ashley cry.... I hope my hair is OK" ...*PUNCH*!  I can't wait for the "Men Tell All" episode!!  Will she be privy to what he REALLY said? Will she confront him?  I hope someone hurts him. Bad. Hey, Michelle Money, if you happen to read this, drop me an email, would you? I'd LOVE to hear what you have to say.
So have YOU been watching, too?  What are your thoughts?

    *Quote from Ashley as she daydreams about the snake that is Bentley.  Oh dear, poor, little naive Ashley...

    1 comment:

    Rhonda Bowlan said...

    OMG, I've been waiting for this! ;) I agree with your picks...Rhonda M and I also like JP! Seems very genuine. She is going to feel like such a fool when she sees the "Bentley footage"!!!